- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation team. The Marketing Operations Manager will build programs, standardize processes and manage the systems required to generate engagement and quality pipeline. They will utilize Hubspot to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. They will maintain constant communication with sales leadership and enable our marketing and sales teams to connect with our global target customer base. They will be revenue minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of Shopmonkey and the Marketing organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the campaign production processes and support the central marketing teams (Events, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Campaign, Digital/Web) in all pipeline generation activities.
- Create/Optimize scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs.
- Actively create, monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies.
- Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind.
- Collaborate with Legal/Privacy to ensure compliance in our outbound activities.
- Partner closely with Finance and Marketing to ensure optimal use of marketing budget on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and IT teams to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity.
- Act as the company-wide Hubspot Administrator, supporting end-users as needed.
- Act as power user of other marketing tools such as SFDC, Google Analytics, etc.
We are looking for People who have:
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- A strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Ability to adapt quickly to requirement changes
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.