- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, you will deliver against acquisition goals, managing spend and budget to help acquire users. You will work with our agency partners to improve our media buying excellence and drive high-quality leads and revenue growth across all market segments. You’ll build a continuous test and learn culture, mining campaign performance insights to drive future campaign testing.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own, develop, and manage campaigns with a data driven approach and compile insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Actively manage roadmap completion, and execute ever-changing quarterly media plans for paid channels
- Lead our agency partners in the execution of online paid media campaigns, including SEM, paid social media, video, and display advertising campaigns
- Be responsible for the spend and budgeting process, including monthly forecasting and reporting
- Drive end-to-end quarterly media planning, budgeting, and lead & pipeline forecasts for your channels.
- Work across marketing teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
- Drive A/B landing page testing and optimization across your channels.
- Diversify media mix by launching newly onboarded vendors, and help to research new vendors/ platforms.
- Work with analytics, sales, and business operations to improve full funnel metrics
We are looking for people who have:
- B.S. or M.S. degree and 6+ years of experience in digital marketing with a heavy focus on paid search/social/display marketing for high-growth companies!
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is a requirement with a proven track record building audiences and gaining insights to drive decisions.
- Proven leadership and people skills. You can work and influence cross-functionally.
- Outstanding problem solving skills. You’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills. You are able to confidently present insights and recommendations to senior management
- Expertise in Excel/Google Sheets; SQL a strong plus. Experience with bid management platforms, DSP’s, DMP’s, etc. a plus
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.