- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
As our Sales Operations Manager you will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Sales and Sales Development teams. You will become their trusted partner, driving revenue growth and increasing sales productivity through effective sales strategies and the implementation of processes that scale. As the first sales focused operations hire you will play a key role in building the Sales Operations team.
- Accountable for ongoing implementation of systems, tools and processes that drive meaningful results in improving pipeline generation and revenue growth, at scale
- Support pipeline and revenue forecasting and responsible for building processes that will aid with improving its accuracy
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance
- Partner with revenue leadership to develop scalable compensation plans and optimize for the most important business drivers
- Refine customer segmentation, design territory mappings, and maintain reporting on regional coverage of the sales team
- Collaborate with Enablement to train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales tools
- Own reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s and create optimal cadence to internally monitor and review performance with Sales leadership
- Create, maintain, and enforce SLAs between the various teams within Revenue and Sales
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field, required
- 3+ years relevant experience in Sales strategy, finance, consulting, or in equivalent roles
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Experience implementing Sales tools (SalesLoft, Gong, LeanData, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong project management skills focused on driving change in a complex environment
- Highly meticulous with detail, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and collaborate effectively across multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Experience creating sales-related resource documents, including training manuals, procedures and policies.
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.