- Detroit, MI
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey is looking for an innovative Solutions Engineer that will serve as a technical advocate throughout our customer’s journey. Your primary focus will be supporting our sales team and the SMB pre-sales process. You will play a crucial role in helping our customers realize the value of Shopmonkey’s platform, features, and integrations.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Bring technical expertise to customer demos, trials, implementations, and tickets
- Support and train MDRs, AEs, and other team members by aligning software features with real world scenarios
- Provide engaging demos that highlight the many solutions Shopmonkey offers
- Understand and qualify customer goals to help them get the most out of our platform during trials
- Create best practices around the pre-sales process
- Own the technical responses to questions and needs that will drive deals forward
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success and Product Management to align on goals and strategy to successfully scale and grow Shopmonkey’s client base
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility
- Build rapport and credibility with prospective customers as a trusted advisor
- Track and share customer requirements & feedback to product management teams
- Developing and maintaining product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers by working closely with Product Management and Customer Success
- Engage in creative problem solving by blending Product Knowledge with 3rd party integrations
- 10% travel and work on site with automotive industry leads
- 3+ years as a Solutions Engineer, Systems Engineer, or Sales Engineer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers.
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions (experience selling/implementing infrastructure tools is a plus) and proven track record of success driving revenue through technical interactions with prospects.
- Understanding of sales processes in a high transaction sales environment
- Experience building and delivering demos for SaaS sales-cycles
- Experience working directly with SMB clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent presentation, written & oral communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or related major is preferred
- Automotive experience is a plus
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.