- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey is looking for an innovative Salesforce Admin that will play a key role in building and supporting features across our Sales Cloud and integrated tech stack. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. Your contributions will be instrumental in the continued success of our company and you will report to the Revenue Operations Manager.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Accountable for our our Salesforce.com and supporting Revenue Operation systems
- Leverage technology to create organizational efficiencies, automation linking SFDC and reporting tools, as well as accounting systems
- Design reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the revenue organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale with our growth
- Create value-added reporting linking business/organization metrics to sales commissions data providing insights and recommendation on how to shape behaviors that drive the right outcomes
- Partner closely with marketing to tie top, mid and bottom-funnel results together and package them into actionable insights for marketing, sales, and operations leadership
- Manage Salesforce projects from inception to closure and train and support users on new features
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Admin and/or Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related degree
- Extensive experience designing and building Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Efficient in using automation tools such as Process Builder, Workflow rules, Validation rules; experienced in Salesforce Lightning; and comfortable with maintaining multiple Salesforce AppExhange managed packages installed in our Salesforce instance
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple, succinct terms
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable in unstructured environments
- Strategic thinker who is decisive and executes quickly
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Excels at identifying opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiencies
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.