- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
You have the opportunity to:
- Developing shopmonkey.io — a cross-platform React application
- Receive Figma/Zeplin designs + Jira tickets with requirements -> Provide feedback -> Validate solution/flow -> Implement features.
- Be responsible for the well-being of your features.
- Write performant, safe and beautiful code. Pull-request bullying is not the case.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Provide solutions for discovered bottlenecks and get a chance to refactor parts of the code you hate the most so you never see them again.
We are looking for People who:
- 2+ year of experience with Node.js/Express (30/)
- 4+ years of experience with React/Redux (70/)
- MongoDB and NoSQL databases
- software design skills, design patterns
- working proficiency in English
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.