- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
You have the opportunity to:
- Developing shopmonkey.io — a cross-platform React application
- Receive Figma/Zeplin designs + Jira tickets with requirements -> Provide feedback -> Validate solution/flow -> Implement features
- Be responsible for the well-being of your features
- Write performant, safe and beautiful code. Pull-request bullying is not the case
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Provide solutions for discovered bottlenecks and get a chance to refactor parts of the code you hate the most so you never see them again.
What you should have:
- 2+ year of experience with Node.js/Express
- 3+ years of experience with React/Redux
- MongoDB and NoSQL databases
- Software design skills, design patterns
- Working proficiency in English
- A great team player. This position requires working with others closely.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.