- Georgia, US
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
As a customer service enthusiast, you will recognize that our Shops network is the cornerstone of our business and is the key to our ongoing growth and success. With your knack for solving tough problems and your focus on delivering exceptional customer service, you will thrive in a Customer Support job with Shopmonkey. As the driving force in building Shop loyalty and growing our existing Shop base, you’ll deliver effective relationship-based customer service in support of the department. You’ll tackle challenges that will continually spark your intellect, fuel your passion and drive your professional growth. Liaise between Shops and cross-functional internal teams to ensure innovative, individualized solutions, satisfying the ever-changing needs of our Shop base. Through it all, your ability to form a trusted bond, listen attentively, and respond to Shops inquiries will make you the critical touchpoint between Shopmonkey and our valued Shops.
Shopmonkey is a growing and changing startup, so this role will include variety, change, challenges, and creativity in designing solutions, which goes beyond the typical support role.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
- Use a relationship-based approach, deliver best-in-class service to our Shops
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather Shop information, access and fulfill Shop needs, educate the Shop where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts, and document interactions through contact tracking
- Respond to Shop complaints and service-related inquiries professionally and compassionately. Work with the Customer Support Management team to successfully address escalated Shop concerns.
- Effectively manage workload, maintain assigned schedule, and attendance standards.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from Shops and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Utilize tools and resources on every email, call or chat to make appropriate recommendations to Shops
- Maintain a balance between company policy and Shop benefit in decision making
- Meet department performance standards for servicing and responding to all service call queues, chat, and email while adhering to schedules, and maintaining attendance standards
- Analyze and report trends from Shops feedback, to determine needed process improvements
- Ensure that all business-related items are successfully and professionally communicated either verbally or in writing, both internally and externally
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the Shops experience
- Enthusiasm to work evening or weekend shifts
- Experience in hospitality, automotive industry, call center, or fast-paced startup
- Able to take direction from peers and managers
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus
We are looking for People who:
- Have 1-3 years of customer support experience in a high volume call center environment, supporting clients by phone, email and chat
- Have previous experience in a customer service, hospitality or automotive environment
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and experiencing new and different challenges everyday
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity and seizing opportunity.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.