- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
As our Customer Experience (CX) Operations Manager you will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success and Implementation teams. You will become their trusted partner in defining customer experience objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale. A successful candidate is highly analytical, skilled at creating processes, and can confidently lead both insight generation and execution. You’ll be the first post sale focused operations hire and will report directly to the Revenue Operations Manager.
As a CX Operations Manager, you will:
- Partner with Customer Success/Implementation Leadership and individual team members to understand the business processes and needs of the organization
- Accountable for ongoing implementation of systems, tools and processes that drive meaningful results in improving customer experience and revenue growth, at scale
- Drive customer business growth through the thoughtful introduction of Shopmonkey, measure your impact against business growth and product adoption targets
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Analyze and improve our Customer Health Score. Leverage strategic score feedback to build on and improve relationship management processes
- Own reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s and create optimal cadence to internally monitor and review performance with CX leadership
- Create, maintain, and enforce SLAs between the various teams within Revenue and CX
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field, required
- 3+ years relevant experience in Customer Experience operations, finance, consulting, or in equivalent roles
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Experience rolling out a Customer Success platform (i.e. Totango, Gainsight, Churnzero, etc.) preferred.
- Experience building health and adoption scoring - aggregating data, mapping between systems, and scoring optimization
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills focused on driving change in a complex environment
- Highly meticulous with detail, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and collaborate effectively across multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively document processes utilized by CX for new and existing team members
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.