- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Our Best-in-Class Implementation Team is leading the way and revolutionizing the industry with 5 star customer service. With a thorough understanding of Shopmonkey products, and a focus on creative problem solving, every Shopmonkey customer receives exceptional care and attention from our team.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Serve as the main point of contact during a customer’s implementation process.
- Deliver top tier customer service and support across all product areas
- Assist in training customers to ensure the successful beginning of a new customer journey
- Coordinate deliverables with various internal departments
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry
We are looking for People who:
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience preferred or automotive industry knowledge and experience
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and enjoying new challenges
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven ability to mult-task
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated to succeed
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Have a related education background (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Familiarity with a SaaS business models a plus
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.