- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We are looking for a “boots on the ground” seasoned customer support leader who will continue to develop and scale our Customer Organized.
Our Best-in-Class Support team is leading the way and revolutionizing the auto repair industry with 5 star customer service. With a thorough understanding of Shopmonkey products and a focus on creative problem solving, every Shopmonkey customer receives exceptional care and attention from our team
As the Senior Director of Support, you will:
- Lead by example with authenticity, mentorship, and guidance
- Continue to foster and ensure top tier customer service and support across all product areas and customer reported issues, through live chat, phone call and email
- Interview, hire and provide in depth onboarding and training programs for new employees
- Work with direct reports on daily activities, coaching to help them to grow in their roles
- Facilitate an open and transparent culture where the support team is empowered to share and build on each other’s best practices and lessons learned
- Deliver on performance expectations on service levels, customer satisfaction and overall customer engagement as measured by customer retention, transactions and payment volume
- Assist with complex questions that require escalation or additional care
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing on ways to impact business outcomes
- Help plan and execute on support objectives and goals that align with the mission & vision of the company
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved and exceeded by all members of the team
- Inspire and assist in driving a customer first culture across the company
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of proven experience building, leading and growing Support teams and implementing support processes
- 8+ years of customer support/service experience
- Experienced in a fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Creative, solutions-oriented approach to creating team efficiencies, goals and KPIs
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity and seizing opportunity.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Are heavily teamwork-oriented and assume the best intentions of everyone around them
- As a nice plus, truly appreciate cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.