- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
We Need A HERO!
We’re looking for a multitasking and creative whizz to support the UK People Lead in growing the UK Commercial Hub and keeping the team happy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tech scale-up with the goal of re-establishing our highly engaging culture, with a heavy focus on bringing the UK team back together after more than a year of restrictions.
You’ll need to be proactive, very creative, solutions driven, highly tech-savvy, a quick learner, a solid multi-tasker, on the ball and highly communicative in order to be successful in this role.
If you love to make magic happen, perhaps this is the role for you?
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls
- Order weekly groceries, including fruit, food and drinks
- Review and manage equipment inventory
- Order and manage the office stationary supply and merchandise
- Make the necessary arrangements for meetings organised by/on behalf of the CEO (e.g. audio/visual equipment, presentation materials)
- Manage the induction, onboarding and offboarding of new staff
- Act as a culture ambassador and cultivator
- Working with the social committee to develop, implement and champion initiatives and social events for the UK team
- Lead, manage and support the organisation of internal and external initiatives and events, including team and company offsites and milestone celebrations
- Support the maintenance of personnel records including highly confidential material
- Manage the buddy programme
- Manage the probationary period process
Ad Hoc Activities & Projects
Is there something you’re particularly interested in implementing? Let’s talk about it!
- Experience as an Office Manager, HR Administrator or People Operations Assistant
- Exposure to working in a start-up or constantly evolving environment
- Solutions-driven, creative and confident
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects against tight deadlines
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive information
- Friendly and competent at building rapport with a positive, can-do, go-getter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be one step ahead and demonstrate initiative
- Professional and able to maintain confidentiality
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene, and make an impact
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks!
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days
- Cool office spaces in Ghent (Belgium) and London (Old Street / Shoreditch)