- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
We are looking for someone diligent to lead the development teams of our product content development group. Giving direction to 5 enthusiastic teams translating business needs and requirements into our platform.As Director Product Development your key duty is to guarantee your teams deliver software products and services that meet quality standards before they go to market or move to clients. Working closely together with the team-leads, you ensure effectiveness and efficiency in our development.Silverfin facilitates crucial workflows and processes of accountants and tax consultants worldwide. But does that mean we want you to be a finance expert with an accounting or audit background? Not at all. Experience in leading a development team and having developed business-critical software before is key. Having accounting knowledge is a nice plus but do make sure you have an interest in #accountinglife for real.
How’s your day looking
You take the lead over 5 development teams. With the teams being spread across countries and each responsible for a specific product and/or market area - none of your days will be boring.But that’s not all. We’re building a software platform rather than an application, so your role doesn’t stop by coaching these development teams. You’re watching over the quality in our partner network and being part of the delivery team also means collaborating closely with our product managers, analysts and developers.A lot of people, many voices, but don’t be afraid to challenge existing processes regularly. If you like to innovate and take initiative - this challenge might belong to you.
- Coach, support and inspire our development teams and team leads.
- Facilitate planning, development, testing and review processes.
- Develop, modify, and execute test strategies, plans, and quality programs.
- Define and manage internal projects to support our growth
- Collaborate with product management to install product roadmaps.
- Evaluate and streamline product support (fixes, bugs and feature request).
- Ensure product deliveries are designed with adherence to analysis and internally set standards.
- Be the advocate of the Silverfin values and culture.
- People person & bridge builder between worlds
- Bachelor or master Degree in ICT or other relevant fields.
- Experienced as a Software developer.
- At least 3 years experience as a Team Leader or similar role.
- Understanding of best practises in software development and experience with agile methodologies in the wild.
- Comfortable working in a continuously changing and dynamic environment
- Data analysis and statistical attitude, excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- Regular and fun team activities and after work events.Endless supply of excellent coffee, thee, fresh fruits, biscuits and … drinks on Friday!
- Regular wellbeing days where the Company shuts down in favor of well being.