- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues. Because of this rapid growth we are looking for a Business Consultant.
As a Business Consultant you are part of our Professional Services Team.
As a Business Consultant, you work with and for Silverfin accountants. By exploring our client’s data you try to spot business opportunities in our client’s portfolio that enables them to increase the yearly number of client interactions or create additional revenue.
- The business value you create relies on two major work elements. In connecting both elements lies the relevant business value.
- In optimizing and exploring existing Silverfin data you can create relevant customer segments.
- In creating and maintaining a back catalogue of business opportunities (tax savings, legal innovations, changes in legislation,...).
- By connecting with our engineering and development teams you constantly optimize Silverfin features and behaviour to bring your offered services to a wide scalable solution.
You are an experienced (+7 years) accountant or tax consultant that knows his way around in fiscal and legal improvements. You are able to spot opportunities and are good at handling data sets. You are not afraid to take initiatives, to try and iterate over different ideas. You are client-facing and full of entrepreneurship.
- Accounting Business and Industry Knowledge
- You are good with Excel
- Good with client communication
- Presentation Skills, Public Speaking and Written Communication
- Analytical Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Interviewing Skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up. in an international scene.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Generous annual training allowance.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces.
- Regular and fun team activities and after work.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday.