- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
As a fast-growing company, we’ve launched an internship programme to give the young professionals of tomorrow the opportunity to take their first steps into the business world. This internship is for fall 2019.
What you will be doing during your internship
You will join our finance team (4 people) and support our GL Accountant and Finance Assistant with Silverfins’ Accounts Payable / Receivable for BE-NL-UK-DK:
- Scan, verify and book AP invoices & expense notes
- Follow-up suppliers correspondence
- Book bank transactions
- Support in the set-up of the weekly AR aging report
- Follow-up outstanding invoices and client correspondence
- Preparation & set up invoices
- Support monthly closing: follow up recurring suppliers/monthly costs - follow-up credit cards
- Reconciliations: current accounts BE/NL/UK - Bank reconciliations - Suspense Accounts
- Research legislation/regulations regarding accountancy set-up in new, European countries.
- Various tasks regarding these set-ups: new bank accounts, etc.
- Interaction with NL-UK-DK
- Ad hoc projects to facilitate our accountancy process.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You are currently studying an accountancy related Bachelor.
- You are an independent worker. Eager to get results.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Drive and positive mindset
- You are client minded
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We are a fast-paced environment with a no-nonsense culture and we strive to create a dynamic and positive atmosphere. This results in sports during lunch breaks, drinks and cocktails on Friday to start the weekend and lots of team activities.