- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows 600+ accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
We’ve built one hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us.
Why? Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We have been growing rapidly since our launch in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the UK, Benelux and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 150+ colleagues.
Are you up for a revolutionary career and to take the opportunity to change the accounting industry?
- Do you have interest in tech and pack some accounting know-how, or are you a code enthusiast interested in accounting?
- Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
- Join us in conquering the UK market from within our London office, working remotely in or outside the UK or a combination of both!
- By inspiring us to make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better.
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product.
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground.
- By adding more motivated and fun people to our Silverfin group.
- Apply your technical and/or accountancy knowledge to help improve our product.
- Turn our clients’ needs and requests into templates by developing liquid code.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and share best practices.
- Solution design and user experience optimization to ensure a good product.
- Quality assurance and solution validation to guarantee qualitative releases.
- Bug fixing & issue analysis in case accidents happen.
- Enjoying Agile Sprint ceremonies in the wild.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You are actively interested in/passionate about development and are willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained but have the eagerness to learn).
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You are customer-minded.
- An accounting background comes in handy but is not required!
What we offer
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- 25 days holiday.
- Generous personal annual training allowance.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of London filled with passionate colleagues in case you like to spend your time at the office, but we are fully engaged with working remote as well or a flexible combination to suit your way of working
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Friday.
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks.