- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We have recently established an Enablement function which supports our GTM business, including Lead Gen, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build on some of the foundations in place in Onboarding, Sales Methodology, Learning & Content and to develop and evolve the skills, coaching, assets and content we need to increase the productivity and effectiveness of our 65+ (and growing) Commercial team.
You will lead the Enablement function and work alongside the GTM Leadership team (Marketing, SDR, Sales, Customer Success) to identify their business challenges, prioritise these challenges, define the scope and approach for the solution and execute those activities.
Key Responsibilities, illustrative but not exhaustive
- Create a Strategic Enablement business plan focussing on how we can improve close times on sales, higher conversion rates and effectiveness by role (ramp time and effectiveness in role)
- Learning & Content Management Rollout - expand our Adoption and Content in Showpad by working with Marketing and Product Marketing to build ongoing relevant content, messages, tools and collateral for the GTM business
- Identify tools or training needs to accelerate our “Guided Seller Learning Journeys” by function particularly through Prospecting, Close and Expansion
- Evaluate and test the GTM function’s effectiveness in being able to storytell and granularly track the grasp of subject matter
- Provide Coaching and development support for the functions
- Manage GTM Kick Off Events, Monthly All hands calls, Training events
- Maintain project documentation and operating plans
- Hands-on approach to building content or material as needed
You are a great performer, show passion and enthusiasm and want to show off the skills and expertise our business has. You are used to working in a fast paced environment and want to make a difference.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience of leading Commercial Enablement Programs, including Sales Enablement
- Experience in Learning Management Solutions or Tools
- Experience in Corporate L&D (learning and development) or instructional training
- Professional background in a Sales role and understand the sales funnel fluently i.e Sales Methodology, Coaching, CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work across seniority levels and have an open approach to out of the box thinking and problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, public speaking, verbal and written communication in English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Generous personal annual training allowance
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence
- An easy to reach office space near the city center of London filled with passionate colleagues in case you like to spend your time at the office, but we are fully engaged with working remote as well or a flexible combination to suit your way of working
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and... drinks on Thursdays
- Regular and fun team activities and afterworks