- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Are you looking for the opportunity to build your own career? Do you love working hard to achieve goals? Like the idea of earning in alignment with your achievements, had working within an uncapped commission structure? Interested in SaaS tech? This may be the role for you.
We’re looking for Graduate Sales Development Representatives to join our growing Sales Development team!
Sales Development @ Silverfin
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and an ambassador of our brand. You will be building and driving generation pipelines, mostly through outbound prospecting.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and ability to decipher client needs to set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts and territories to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
We’re looking for energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneurial builders.
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- Confident speaking to C-level stakeholders
- Ability to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- Goal oriented individual, who loves working hard and achieving
- Resilient and coachable (you will make mistakes along the way but you need to quickly recover and learn from them)
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- A desire for a long-term career in sales/client-facing role
- Knowledge of accounting
- Experience with a CRM system
- Previous experience in lead generation, sales development, inside sales or recruitment
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- The opportunity to build a market from scratch.
- A growing team in a thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces.
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Generous annual training allowance.