- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Are you looking for the opportunity to build your own career? Do you love working hard to achieve goals? Like the idea of earning in alignment with your achievements, and working within an uncapped commission structure? Interested in SaaS tech? This may be the role for you.
Sales Development @ Silverfin
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and an ambassador of our brand. You will be, building and driving generation pipelines, mostly through outbound prospecting.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and ability to decipher client needs to set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder!
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Conduct high-level product demonstrations
- Attend selected industry events
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
We’re looking for energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneurial BUILDERS.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- Confident creating & holding conversations with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- Goal oriented individual, who loves working hard and achieving
- Able to work independently to set targets
- Resilient and coachable (you will make mistakes along the way but you need to quickly recover and learn from them)
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- A desire for a long-term career in a commercial role
- Experience of prospecting to senior / C-level / Partner-level contacts across different locations across the globe
- Knowledge of accounting
- Experience with a CRM system
- Previous experience in lead generation, sales development, inside sales or recruitment
What We Offer
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- A competitive salary with additional benefits
- Generous personal annual training allowance
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Regular and fun team activities and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Cool office spaces in Ghent and London
Silverfin is a high growth cloud-first SaaS post-accounting solution focused on providing software for accounts preparation and adjacent workflows such as statutory accounts and tax. We serve over 500 accounting clients including the Big 4 and several other large international firms such as Grant Thornton, RSM, and Blick Rothenberg. Since the full product launch in Belgium in 2016, Silverfin has become the leader in post-accounting solutions in Belgium and has gained significant international presence with enterprise clients across Europe and North America.
This is an exciting time for us as we recently raised more than $30m in funding. Our plan is to accelerate product development and build our global presence, starting in the UK, which will become our commercial hub!
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Joris Van Der Gucht