- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At Silverfin, we have reinvented the way accountants work. Using cloud and AI technology, Silverfin consolidates data from a range of accounting applications and creates a real-time view into financial data of business clients. We have been referred to as the “Salesforce for financial data” by TechCrunch.
With more than 150,000 companies on the platform, Silverfin is proud to streamline the core workflows and processes for more than 700 accounting firms internationally, including global brands like PwC, Deloitte, or Mazars.
Our Sales Development team is critical to our expansion. As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will be the face of our business and an ambassador of our brand. You will be building and driving pipeline generation,, mostly through outbound prospecting to expand our relationships with some of the largest global accountancy brands.
You will use a combination of product knowledge and qualification techniques in order to uncover client’s needs and set up solid opportunities for our Account Executives and Managers.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder! This role isn’t a traditional volume driven SDR position and it’s specifically about deepening our relationships with our key strategic customers into new territories across the globe. We’ll require you to think analytically & leverage our existing relationship to create high value opportunities with these customer networks.
If you love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, this is the role for you!
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Silverfin and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Research into targeted accounts and territories to gather insights, key contacts and other useful information prior to prospecting
- Engage with prospects through a variety of channels including phone, email and social media
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team on relevant campaign content
- Manage a global pipeline across multiple time zones
- Nurture relationships with prospects to help progress opportunities
- Work with our Partnerships Team to identify new relationships within our product marketplace
- Qualify inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Deliver a superior customer experience as you engage with prospects
- Keep track of your prospecting efforts on our CRM
- Achieve or exceed your individual targets on a monthly basis
- Share best practices with your colleagues and be open to learning from others
- Ideally c.2 years experience working in a sales / customer facing role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- Confident creating & holding conversations with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly
- Goal oriented individual, who loves working hard and achieving
- Able to work independently to set targets
- Resilient and coachable (you will make mistakes along the way but you need to quickly recover and learn from them)
- Work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- A desire for a long-term career in a commercial role
- Experience in cold calling / outbound prospecting is a distinct advantage - essentially being on the front line in a sales role
- Experience of prospecting to senior / C-level / Partner-level contacts across different locations across the globe
- Knowledge of accounting
- Experience with a CRM system
- Previous experience in lead generation, sales development, inside sales or recruitment
- So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and … drinks!
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days
- Cool office spaces in Ghent (Belgium) and London (Old Street / Shoreditch)