- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
Want to be part of a world-class sales team? Do you breathe ‘relationship building’ and ‘customer-centric selling’?
Silverfin is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to expand our services to our existing clients in the Flemish region.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be part of a fast-paced sales team where an entrepreneurial mindset is a must and is continuously encouraged. Your main responsibility is to expand the strategic relationships with our existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their needs and objectives. Are you ready for this challenge? Keep on reading.
The Belgian accounting market is already familiar with our Silverfin solution, but our product keeps evolving and new features are developed every day. You will be essential in helping us expand our services by spotting opportunities and growth potential at our current client portfolio. To maximize every sales conversation, a close collaboration with our Customer Success and Product Team is crucial.
A successful Strategic Account Manager will need to understand and identify industry pain points and trends. The know-how that you bring will help you to articulate exactly how our solution can address those needs. You have to be a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly - a builder.
What You’ll Be Doing?
- Build a trustworthy relationship with our client base.
- Key sales contact person for our customer base in the Flemish Region.
- Listen to the customer’s short and long-term needs and align them with the company’s growth strategy.
- Help our clients in taking the next steps with Silverfin by giving workshops, presentations, webinars.
- Collaborate closely with your manager, your colleagues and the Customer Success department in assisting our clients to grow their Silverfin usage.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technology departments to execute the aligned strategy (e.g. launching campaigns,...).
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences.
Who You Are?
- 5+ years experience in Account Management to professional services companies.
- Experience in a relationship management position in the accounting/financial services is highly desirable, however we will consider candidates from another easily transferable industry.
- Fluent professional use of Dutch and English. French is Plus.
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS.
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- Strong storytelling skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-starter and mature, able to drive strategic sales processes end-to-end.
- So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Nice salary with commission plan and great additional benefits (company car, etc.)
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (once a month in 2022, except for July and August)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam