- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
We care about our customers - a lot - so we always want to give them superior support experience. And that’s where you come in!
We’ve built one hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers. We have been growing rapidly since our launch in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the UK, Benelux and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 180+ colleagues.
Why should you join our team?
Our Support Department is not a call center - we solve complex issues that demand time and investigations. We need to understand our clients needs and problems and we try to improve our product every day.
- Everyday you’ll learn something new - no two days are the same. And you’ll have fun, loads of fun.
- What you’ll be doing...
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, dealing with questions, issues and/or complaints - big or small - via Chat, Email, Zoom or Phone.
- Proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly but also manage customer expectations
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Solves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure solution.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Take ownership of the customer’s enquiries related to the troubleshooting procedure, the expected resolution time, and updates on the progress made.
- What makes a good Customer Support Agent?
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have the natural reflex to go the extra mile
- You have confidence in managing difficult conversations with demanding customers Fluent in Dutch & French, working efficiency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences.
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Finance / accounting knowledge by experience or education is a plus but not a must
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Company-wide Wellbeing Days off