- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 125+ colleagues. Because of this rapid growth we are looking for a Manager, Customer Support.
Customer Support @ Silverfin
Customer Support is a top priority at Silverfin, and we really mean that. Ensuring that our customers are successful with Silverfin is a priority, and Customer Support plays a critical role in doing that.
We are accountable for ensuring our customers are successful by helping them quickly and efficiently when they have questions about using our platform or require technical support.
As a Manager of the Customer Support Team we expect you to have a deep understanding of our customers and our platform. Your key responsibility is to ensure we have a highly engaged and high performing team that consistently delivers friendly, fast and knowledgeable support to our customers.
- Develop the Customer Support team to be a best in class function, focused on delivering fast, quality resolutions to queries from our Customers.
- Drive excellence by challenging your team to get to the next level while supporting your team in both their personal and professional development.
- Actively collaborate across Silverfin with all teams, and closely with our Developers and Customer Facing teams.
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the Customer Support Team as the team and our customer base grows internationally.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- Support and direct new and experienced CS in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team
- 5+ years experience in Customer Support, including strong knowledge of one or several Enterprise Support software solutions (eg. Helpscout, Freshdesk, Zendesk or similar)
- Hands on experience in leading change in a fast growing company
- Experience in driving process improvements for a Support organisation
- Strong experience in coaching and developing teams, you have a passion for making people better at what they do
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Solution minded personality
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting is nice to have
- So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam