- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Design & UI
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the entire team to design and build products, from solving the main user challenges to supporting the launch of pixel-perfect and tested products
- Do everything possible to familiarize yourself and understand the problem we are facing and the objectives of our users
- Land experience in high-fidelity digital interfaces and define * specs * for product development
- Work with the rest of the design and engineering team to develop and maintain a comprehensive system of reusable components, reflecting our brand and best design practices
- Apply design thinking and your ability to execute during the complete product cycle, always looking for opportunities to contribute and grow
- You are a great fit for this role if you...
- You have experience in designing and launching digital applications
- You have proven your ability to empathize and solve problems for users
- You have a passion for design fundamentals, a strong sense of color, typography, and composition
- You can create low and high fidelity prototypes
- You pay close attention to detail
- You have a portfolio that reflects your strengths and abilities in UX and visual design
- You are not afraid of learning new tools or staying on the frontier of best practices and trends in web and mobile
- Your motivation is an engine that pushes you to finish your projects without much supervision
- You know how to explain your process and explain the design decisions made
- You are good at teamwork and you are excited about the idea of collaborating
Bonus points if...
- You have experience designing for mobile applications
- You have experience in UX Research
- You have experience with Design Sprints
- Experience or knowledge of agile methodologies
- You are familiar with mobile application development
- You have design experience in different interfaces (web, android, ios, emails)
- You have experience facilitating collaboration with external providers, including branding agencies and freelancers
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan.
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.