- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Design & UI
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
As Strategic Researcher at Sofía, you will plan and execute user research projects that will help internal teams on the design, implementation, and evaluation of technology-based products and services as well as informing strategy and business decisions all along Sofía.
What you’ll do
Bring significant health and well-being subject matter expertise - ****You will support Sofía’s team through detailed knowledge of the healthcare industry, its challenges and its opportunities. You will always be the first to know about new solutions that are helping people take care of their health.
Lead innovative research collaborations - You will translate user and business problems into research projects. You will lead research activities including scoping, research planning, fieldwork execution, analysis, synthesis, and deliverables.
Collaborate with other team members to ideate solutions - You will document and deliver timely and actionable insights that inform our product development process for both design decisions and product opportunities. You will define the criteria that would ensure intuitive, accessible and delightful user experiences.
Enable a strategic conversation - You will help create the correct environment and bring the information needed into the table to have discussions and take strategic decisions inside Sofía that are related to the users.
Create a culture of user centerdness through research - You will share the passion and value of user research around Sofía. You will help individuals and teams come closer to the discipline that will allow them to have empathy and fundamental truths about people, their financial protection and health.
What we’re looking for
- +5 years of hands-on research experience. You should demonstrate skill in collecting and analyzing qualitative data to improve customer experiences and make businesses grow.
- Extraordinary analytic and synthesis skills. We solve hard problems every day that go beyond coding. You will enjoy Sofía if you are an authentic problem solver, that likes to think of solutions from first principles.
- Extremely motivated. You are passionate about what you do, you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do, you seek ways to add more value, you raise the bar in terms of quality and speed, and you love to constantly learn and grow.
- Great collaborators. You are someone that enjoys working with others, is in sync with all the team, is a great communicator, and understands that together, a team can go much further.
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Sofía’s Health Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further every day.