- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
As a People & Culture Analyst, you will be responsible for promoting Sofia’s culture and team engagement through different activities and help bring the best talent to Sofía by being responsible for managing the full cycle of the recruitment process for the positions you are assigned.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with different teams in Sofía to understand their hiring needs (Sabi@s, Finance, Compliance, and Medical).
- Defining along with the hiring manager the job post and recruitment process.
- Manage the candidate pipeline and move the best candidates through the funnel.
- Manage and improve employee benefits packages.
- Design and implement people activities to improve team engagement and wellness.
- You are a great fit for this role if you...
- Have 1-3 years of experience in human resources (bonus points if you have experience in a tech company)
- Have experience managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Have experience with job boards and candidate pipeline management.
- Have experience organizing activities and events.
- Are extremely motivated. You are passionate about what you do, you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do, you seek ways to add more value, you raise the bar in terms of quality and speed, and you love to constantly learn and grow.
- You are someone who enjoys working with others, is a great communicator, and understands that a team can go much further together.
- We are a multicultural team, so you must be comfortable working in English.
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further every day.