- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
In the Operations team, we execute all the necessary tasks to ensure that Sofía’s extraordinary experience is fulfilled through our product, doctors, and our Sofía Med providers.
- As an Operations Associate, your mission will be to make sure our teams have all the tools and processes that make them consistently raise the bar.
- Lead the design of scalable and measurable operational processes to deliver a great healthcare experience to our Soci@s, our doctors, and providers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to ensure our app and internal systems integrate well with operational processes.
- Generate insights on how to improve processes and the product to optimize the Soci@s experience.
- Identify how we can complement our technology with commercial tools to automate or streamline processes and improve the measurement of operational KPIs in an agile way.
- Work closely with our Sabi@s to ensure that the processes facilitate their operational role, reduce the possibility of errors and give them the necessary tools to provide very good experiences.
You are a great fit for the role if you:
- Have a great intellectual curiosity. You like to know how things work and understand what you can do to make them work even better.
- Are able to make sense out of data to gather insights that will guide your process design and will allow you to develop operational tools on no-code or low-code apps, SQL is a big plus (but you’re welcome to learn it here).
- Think and work in a very structured way, you understand processes well and you like to design them, analyze in detail those that exist, and use data to make informed decisions
- Like to find creative solutions to problems, you are able to apply previous experiences (yours or others’) to new solutions
- Like technology and understand how you can use it to solve problems in a scalable and efficient way
- Communicate clearly and consistently, in writing and verbally. You have a talent for accurately articulating user problems, motivating with your narrative.
- Work very well in a team, collaborate effectively with other areas such as Product, Design, and Engineering; when necessary, you know how to put aside roles and do whatever is necessary to solve the main problems of our users.
- Have worked in an Operations role in a tech company, a Process Engineering team or similar roles for at least 2 years
- You have worked in organizations close to Product and Engineering.
- You have done projects related to automation.
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan.
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.