- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
At Sofia we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
This is a role in the Growth and Marketing team where we design and implement strategies that help the right people find Sofía and understand how our offering can help them improve their life.
As a Marketing Automation Associate, your mission will be to make sure the growth team has all the processes and automation to deliver high-quality touchpoints with our prospects. This includes the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of such processes.
What you’ll do
- Design scalable and measurable marketing processes to acquire new Soci@s and continuously optimize them.
- Be responsible for our marketing automation setup including our CRM and campaign automation for leads.
- Develop tools on no-code or low-code apps, SQL is a big plus (but you’re welcome to learn it here).
- Do analysis to generate insights on how to improve growth goals such as acquisition, engagement, monetization, and retention.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Growth, and Sales functions in order to provide advice & insights to drive improvements in policies, processes and systems, and to help deliver a great customer experience.
- Perform comprehensive quality control practices with strong attention to detail.
- Use multiple filters and advanced rule logic to develop audiences and segmentations that we better understand.
You are a great fit for the role if you:
- Have worked in a Marketing, Growth, Sales or Operations role in a tech company, team or similar roles for at least 2 years
- Have experience managing marketing automation & customer engagement tools, such as CRMs or Marketo for purposes of conversion funnel optimization
- Have a great intellectual curiosity. You like to know how things work and understand what you can do to make them work even better.
- Think and work in a very structured way, you understand processes well and you like to design them, analyze in detail those that exist, and use data to make informed decisions.
- Like to find creative solutions to problems, you are able to apply previous experiences (yours or others’) to new solutions
- Like technology and understand how you can use it to solve problems in a scalable and efficient way
- Are passionate about what you do, you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do, you seek ways to add more value, you raise the bar in terms of quality and speed, and you love to constantly learn and grow.
- Are someone that enjoys working with others, are a great communicator, and understand that, together, a team can go much further.
- You have done projects related to automation
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Sofía’s Health Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.