- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Product Management
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
This is a role in the Growth and Marketing team where we design and implement strategies that help the right people find Sofía and understand how our offering can help them improve their health.
As a SEM Specialist your mission will be to help build and boost campaigns through analysis, insights, and experiments across digital advertising channels such as Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords, Display, Video), Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, and Twitter.
In this role, you will
- Help identify and prioritize new opportunities to engage and attract potential customers
- Collaborate to create a paid media roadmap and testing agenda to tackle our growth goals and strategy
- Analyze experiment results and gather insights from many different areas to generate new hypothesis and experiments that can propel us forward
- Proactively test different keywords, copies, creatives and their link to our growth funnel to improve our performance
- Implemented and track changes / optimizations
- Extensive reporting, analyze & monitoring key metrics producing reports and collaborating with our data team to improve our dashboards
- Provide insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities.
- Setting up and optimizing tracking/conversion pixels/events
- You are a great fit for the role if you
- Have a great drive towards making things happen, this is a highly exceptional role and speed is important
- If you studied any of these careers: Enginery, Data Science, Actuary, Maths, etc
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding, ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions
- Enjoy running experiments that help us understand and iterate on our hypothesis
- Have great attention to detail and understands that the quality of your learnings depends on it
- Love digital marketing and advertising
- Are someone that enjoys working with others, are a great communicator, manage conflict and understand that, together, a team can go much further
- You are very comfortable using spreadsheets (excel, google sheets, etc) and have some experience with SQL or other coding comfortable using Excel, Google Sheets, and data dashboards
- Have a strong learning mindset and don’t shy away from “steep” learning curves
- Have experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other tracking software.
- Experience using marketing tools (GA, GTM, Segment)
- 2-4 years of full-time experience in marketing analysis and managing paid media campaigns.
- Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Certification, knowledge of web analytics and experience with conversion rate optimization
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan.
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.