- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Development
New York, NY
This is a full-time position with flexibility to work remotely from the east coast of the US, London, Amsterdam, Paris or Munich.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
In this role you will be central to the ongoing work to align on key performance metric definitions as well as develop reporting and dashboards that can be used across the go to market organization. You’ll regularly meet with key stakeholders to optimize the reporting and present analysis and insights. You will also support ongoing efforts to ensure that all data in the systems are maintained, coordinating with the regional teams that manage and utilize the data.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define/align company metrics and ensure data maintenance and quality.
- Design, build, and optimize centralized dashboards and reports that will be used across the organization.
- Act as the primary reporting and visualization resource for the GTM Strategy, Insights & Analytics team.
- Share analysis and insights to teams ranging from account managers to executives.
- Manage partner relationships and data for our external market information.
What You’ll Need
- Strong skills in data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or similar (3+ years)
- Experience working with and querying relational databases through SQL. (3+ years)
- Experience extracting, manipulating and analyzing data to offer insights and recommend actions. (3+ years)
- Experience documenting business requirements, processes and workflows.
- Experience working across functional areas to develop effective solutions that align with company objectives.
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM tool) and organizing teams to effectively use the systems.
- An eye for details, especially as it relates to data consistency.
- A natural ability/willingness to dig into the data and problem solve when needed.
- Ability to distill reporting needs into visualizations that can be understood by the common user.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple teams.
- Desire to find ways to improve the resources and tools the business can use to make better decisions.