- Santa Barbara, CA
- Hilversum, NL
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
Sonos is looking for an exceptional Senior Business Systems Analyst to drive change in our business processes and enterprise applications. You will be working in one or more of the following domains: Order-to-Cash, Demand-to-Supply, Issue-to-Resolution. The stronger your experience in these process areas, the better equipped you will be for success. This is a hands-on role with a combination of business analysis and project management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with a wide range of stakeholders to understand what makes their business tick, the challenges they face, and the opportunities they want to pursue. This person will also need to be experienced in managing enterprise business systems to immediately recognize the technical constraints that influence solution options.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand processes, applications needs, gather requirements, map to existing systems, define new needs and test solutions.
- Propose solutions using applications, business processes or both, to support business growth with best practices guidance.
- Provide detailed specifications to the development team for customizations, integrations and reporting.
- Create and maintain process documentation and lead end user training.
- Manage projects to implement system enhancements and new enterprise application solutions.
- Ensure that processes are optimized by understanding system, application and training issues to identify opportunities for improvements.
- 6+ years’ experience working in enterprise information technology at $1Bil multi-national high tech organizations or consumer products company.
- 7+ years’ experience with SAP ERP systems including implementation and production support.
- Experience integrating with non-SAP business systems.
- Deep process and systems knowledge of sales order management, supply chain and forward/reverse logistics distribution processes.
- Excellent project management skills and superior communication capabilities.
- Effective knowledge of SQL databases and an ability to create ad hoc medium-complexity queries to support data analysis tasks.
A mature knowledge of multiple software development methodologies (eg, scrum, kanban, waterfall) and associated tooling; advanced familiarity with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence etc) is highly desirable.