- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Santa Barbara, CA
Remote - US Massachusetts
Remote - US California
This is a position with flexibility to work remotely in the United States or the Netherlands.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Sonos is looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to drive forecast accuracy and capacity planning, resulting in our teams providing a consistently great customer experience. You will be responsible for generating contact volume forecasts, translating forecasts to headcount requirements, and driving execution with outsource partner workforce management teams. Experience and deep understanding of customer support operations and workforce planning will allow you to hit the ground running in this role. The ideal candidate will have a passion for analyzing trends and understanding the impact of events on customer behavior, as well as educating stakeholders and partners about your findings.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor volume trends for all customer contact channels across 14+ regions/languages
- Publish contact volume forecasts at a regular cadence and educate stakeholders on changes
- Translate contact volumes to headcount requirements for Tier 1 outsourced operational teams
- Find opportunities for improvement in forecast accuracy and headcount utilization
- Partner with outsource workforce management teams to drive execution of the forecast
- Partner with internal Enablement teams to recommend areas of improvement
- Build ad-hoc capacity requirements based on proposed changes, such as expansion of support hours
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience working in a workforce management role, building a deep understanding of drivers such as AHT, Shrinkage, Occupancy, and Service Levels.
- 5+ years of experience driving improvements in a customer support environment with detailed understanding of customer support metrics
- 1+ year(s) hands-on experience with contact volume forecasting and analyzing volume trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Call center management experience for a global team handling several contact channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Working familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Working familiarity with a standalone workforce management tool
- Strong history of influencing without authority