- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Engineering QA
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test on the wireless networking team, you will be responsible for developing effective test plans and automation for the industry’s most innovative embedded audio processing and networking solution for wireless streaming audio around the home.
In this role you will collaborate with your partners in Development and Test to define and execute the test strategies in order to deliver highly secure and reliable products. In addition, you will work with a team of industry-leading innovators across many different disciplines such as acoustics, mechanical engineering, software, hardware, RF, product management and user experience.
If you love music, solving challenging problems and delivering high-quality products, we want to talk with you!
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Collaborate with other members of the wireless networking team to deliver features that are implemented, tested, and documented at the end of each sprint
- Review requirements, behavior specifications, and design documents to begin test development early and uncover issues prior to implementation
- Define and develop test automation to improve testing efficiency and coverage as well as uncover bugs
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization
- Use instrumentation and telemetry to do data and issue analysis as well as bug triage
Preferred Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
- Strong coding fundamentals with solid experience developing and maintaining automation test suites/programs in Python, Java or C/C++
- At least 5 years of software automation testing experience with solid understanding of software testing principles, tools, techniques and execution with an emphasis on automation and framework design
Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging complicated system issues, especially networking systems is a strong plus
- Experience testing and debugging wireless system, especially WiFi is a strong plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with Linux operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills