- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
This role will be a key part of the FP&A team as we engage the Hardware Operations organization as trusted business partner and advisor. This role will be responsible for a variety of FP&A functions, including but not limited to budget management of COGS, gross margin, financial model building, the creation of monthly/quarterly reports for key stakeholders, and driving the planning and forecasting processes with business partners. This position requires strong communication with key partners, attention to details, and a thoughtful approach to projects. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, ability to jump right in, a collaborative attitude, integrity, and an inclination to help others as well as a willingness to learn. This position will report to the Finance Manager - Operations.
- Support budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting for product cost, purchase price variance manufacturing period cost, and CAPEX
- Assistant on month end close activities such as accrual and variance commentary preparation
- Report, forecast and analyze product cost
- Focus on process improvement opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Ad hoc projects supporting key business partners within operations and supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in financial analysis and reporting function
- Financial experience should include full P&L familiarity and budget management
- Experience with supply chain, sourcing, manufacturing, product costing preferred; curiosity and interest required
- Ability to be organized, strategically focused, detail oriented, proactive and work with ambiguity
- Advanced Excel analysis skills coupled with great visuals that tell the business story
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills