- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
This role can be based near either of our Santa Barbara, CA or Boston, MA offices.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Sonos’ success. The Global Talent Acquisition team members are the drivers of finding, developing, attracting and attaining world class talent. At Sonos, we are Talent Advisors to our hiring managers, and we partner with them to efficiently grow our organizations, finding the best and the brightest team members to build high-performing teams. We are looking for a naturally curious, detail oriented, organized person who loves to provide great experiences to people to join our global Talent Acquisition team. You will partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers and hiring teams and be responsible for planning and executing flawless interview experiences.
What You’ll Do
- You will partner with recruiting, hiring managers and hiring teams to understand the business needs and subsequent talent needs.
- You will use GSuite and Workday to coordinate candidate and hiring team availability to design and schedule interview schedules.
- You will provide a high-touch virtual interview experience for candidates at all levels and all functions of the business.
- You will ensure that hiring teams have all of the necessary information prior to their interviews such as candidate resumes and candidate interview schedule.
- You will ensure that interview feedback is collected prior to each debrief.
- You will manage and update job posting in our applicant tracking system and externally to various diversity job boards.
- You will be responsible for monthly reporting related to the Talent acquisition team.
- You will work cross functionally and collaborate with other members of the People team when necessary during your search processes and also collaborate with other Talent Acquisition team members on project work.
- Post-Covid, you will manage candidate travel, expenses and host office tours.
What You’ll Need
Professional or internship experience in an office environment using email, calendering and collaboration software.
- Ideal candidate has ~1 year of experience and preferably an interest in a career in Recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and has strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels of the organization.
- Natural curiosity to learn and contribute ideas, opinions and observations to the hiring process and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Positive attitude with a collaborative approach, ability to remain flexible and resilient in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.