- Washington, US
- United States
- Massachusetts, US
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Sonos’ success. The Global Talent Acquisition team members are the drivers of finding, developing, attracting and attaining world class talent. At Sonos, we are Talent Advisors to our hiring managers, and we partner with them to efficiently grow our organizations, finding the best and the brightest team members to build high-performing teams. We are looking for a strategic, creative, and action-oriented Technical Recruiter that loves to partner with engineers in our various dev and test spaces! You will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines and be full lifecycle, from kick-off to close!
Remote work- ok depending on state
What You’ll Do
You will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of talent selection across a variety of roles in technical and non-technical disciplines at all levels of the organization.
You will partner with hiring managers to translate business strategies into relevant talent strategies that address near term needs and yield long term benefits. Through a process rooted in consistency and informed by data, you will help hiring teams identify the “best” candidate for each role while creating a more diverse and inclusive Sonos.
You will partner with your hiring managers to create compelling, inclusive job descriptions to attract great candidates.
You will provide a high-touch experience to candidates, nurturing a relationship to better understand the person (not just the resume), and providing a transparent view of the larger team and culture at Sonos.
- You will proactively develop diverse pipelines of talent through networking, sourcing, marketing and relationship building.
- You will assess candidates against technical/functional and behavioral requirements and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
You will drive accountability and counsel hiring managers and hiring teams to ensure they’re removing biases, increasing diversity and hiring the best candidate for their teams.
You will facilitate debrief discussions to ensure interviewers voices are heard and biases are not taken into account, ultimately assisting the hiring manager in selecting the best candidate for the role.
You will counsel the hiring manager on the offer negotiation process.
You will work cross functionally and collaborate with other members of the People team when necessary during your search processes and also collaborate with other Talent Acquisition team members on project work.
What You’ll Need
Minimum 3 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 or more years hiring of Software or Hardware engineering hiring (5+yrs for Sr. Recruiter).
- Corporate recruiting experience, ideally brings expertise in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Proven experience working independently on searches and ability to problem solve or seek out the right people or information to come up with a solution.
- Demonstrated experience managing a level of complex searches due to a variety of factors including volume, ambiguity, stakeholders, evolving business needs, etc.
- Ability to influence, have challenging conversations and work effectively in a highly collaborative and distributed team-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Natural curiosity to learn and contribute ideas, opinions and observations to the hiring process and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Positive attitude with a collaborative approach, ability to remain flexible and resilient in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.