- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Sonos is looking for a self-motivated Application Administrator to join our growing Productivity and Collaboration Technology team. The Productivity and Collaboration Technology team empowers Sonos to thrive in a highly collaborative and productive work from anywhere environment.
In this role you will work with a team to maintain, upgrade, grow, and operationalize our Jira and Confluence environments to meet the demand of our workforce. You will regularly meet with internal stakeholders to maximize the value of the platforms and tools we choose to invest in as it primarily relates to Jira and Confluence.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Atlassian suite of tools, primarily Jira and Confluence
- Administer, configure, and support Jira and Confluence including projects, spaces, permissions, users, roles, reporting, dashboards, workflows, custom fields, issue security, via scripting, add-ons, and the REST API
- Translate business requirements into well-architectured solutions that best leverage the Atlassian suite of tools we offer
- Build and maintain complex JIRA workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes
- Recommend, test, install, and configure JIRA or Confluence add-ons and integrations where appropriate
- Partner with the devops team to ensure our Jira and Confluence environments remain stable, and that we’re delivering on performance and regular upgrades when appropriate
- Create and maintain runbooks around these platforms
- Regularly build and update end user training documentation targeted for both end users and the support team
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years administering Jira and Confluence server and/or data center
- Experience defining architecture standards while integrating and migrating applications
- Experience working with users across teams and functions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent education and experience
- Linux administration and scripting skills
- Experience deploying, configuring, maintaining, and migrating Jira and Confluence instances in an Enterprise environment on Linux
- Influential, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own issues and drive resolution.
- Creativity and ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in migrating from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud
- Admin level experience with Okta (SAML authentication, SCIM provisioning, and Okta workflows).
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with data integration or workflow platforms
- Experience working with identity and access management including unified profiles and role-based access control
- Familiarity with AWS