- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 20, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
You will work as part of our Identity and Security Operations team to help design, implement, and manage our security and identity platforms, as well as build, integrate, and manage account- and system-provisioning and security management solutions as we continue our journey towards ‘Zero Trust’. In addition, you will work directly with application owners and business users to provide security subject matter expertise and guidance for our security standards and policies. In doing so, you will be helping to protect customers, and enable Sonos to continue to deliver delightful sound experiences to our customers worldwide.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and administer identity and security operations platforms (e.g. Okta, Active Directory, Azure, Intune, AWS/IAM, certificate and secrets management).
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for all Identity/Security Operations related issues.
- Develop policies and procedures for Identity and Security systems.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) for SSO, SAML and SCIM for application and business owners across Sonos.
- Work closely with other security and infrastructure teams to proactively identify, protect, and defend the enterprise from cybersecurity threats.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in at least 3 of the following:
- Automating cross-domain identity management (SCIM).
- Operating multi-factor authentication solutions.
- Managing integration APIs and web services (e.g. REST, SOAP, OAuth, OIDC).
- Role-based access control methods and systems, and privileged account management
- Risk-based authentication and conditional access.
- Experience with enterprise access reviews and recertification.
- Practical understanding of security principles (e.g. separation of duties, least privilege principle).
- Strong knowledge in core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorization, Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Understanding of Change Management and Service Desk principles.
- Understanding of Agile frameworks like Kanban or Scrum.
- Expert in Okta Lifecycle Management.
- Expertise in Certificate Management and Administration.
- Strong Knowledge of PKI & API Security .
- Experience with Zero Trust Implementations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more information technology related fields that include cloud services, authentication, PKI, system administration, software development, networking, or security architecture.
- Working knowledge of a range of security-related subjects such as threat hunting, threat modeling, digital forensics, reverse engineering, phishing, and penetration testing.