- New York
- California, US
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
Senior Solutions Architect
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Sonos partners with over 100 content providers and home automation partners (incl. companies like Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Control4 and Crestron). These partners use the Sonos Sound Platform to connect to our system so that our users can browse, search, and control content on their Sonos speaker system.
We need a Solution Architect who will be responsible for making our partners successful as they build solutions on the Sonos Sound Platform with the goal of delighting our joint customers. A successful candidate will be proactive, technical, and enjoy solving technical problems with the required skills to drive technical discussions, well organized, and ability to constantly context switch.
Scope of Work
- Own the communication and the overall health of the relationship with some of our key partners.
- Advise and counsel partners on technical architecture and integration with Sonos.
- Help move our partners through onboarding, development, certification and deployment.
- Identify new partner opportunities and help the product team prioritize features and APIs that will help Sonos and our partners be successful.
- Help organize and triage incoming and outgoing partner feature requests and bugs.
This role requires strong technical, interpersonal, partnering, and presentation skills. As a successful candidate, you are passionate about music and technology, you can confidently talk about basic code with developers, and you can explain complex technology in simple terms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to execute multiple complicated projects in parallel.
- Technical background with a proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Ability to independently prioritize your workload and improve our processes.
- Decisive and action oriented, you learn quickly, work independently, and take ownership of open issues.
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in technical roles