- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
The Compliance Engineering team is responsible for all new product designs and ongoing compliance of products in production. The Compliance Evaluation Engineer is responsible for making sure that Sonos’ products meet all regulatory test requirements. The best candidate will have experience with communication, documentation and management of a variety of compliance tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Ownership of regulatory Compliance testing projects for Sonos.
- Work with third parties to achieve Compliance for Sonos products.
- Perform Compliance tests for safety, EMC and RF certification.
- Analyze test data and document the results.
- Prepare regulatory documents and submit to regulatory agency to resolve Compliance issues.
What You’ll Need
- 3-8 years as a Compliance Engineer with a background in product development and technical regulatory compliance,
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with relevant electronic test equipment, test automation and calibration.
- Experience with EMC designs; Safety engineering and RF certification.
- Experience working with third parties to accomplish outsourced work.
- Experience with consumer products.