- Hilversum, NL
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
Early in its history, Sonos made smart bets on the future of WiFi and music streaming. Since then, Sonos has evolved into a sound experience company. This means we prioritize sound, put the listener first and make it all sound amazing. Because we believe listening is essential to human progress, culture and happiness. So, we’re on a mission to move sound; to everyone and everywhere.
Help enable the Retail & Installed Solutions side of our fast growing company that focuses on moving sound; to everyone and everywhere. If you have a relentless desire to effectively build and maintain customer relations, to strike the right balance between service level and costs, to work in a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed Fulfillment Coordinators while providing an epic customer experience then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the EMEA Fulfillment team, the Fulfillment Coordinator Retail & IS works on excellent operational execution to all of Sonos’ channel partners in the region(s) assigned to them(yes, you are the main owner of a region). You execute the channel allocation, order and delivery process from receiving, processing & analyzing channel inventory information, to order processing down to releasing to our Logistics partner (3PL). You go the extra mile to ensure our customers are delighted with the order & delivery experience and service they receive from Sonos; you use excellent customer relations as well as communication skills to do so. And should our customers not be happy, you are there to help them by resolving their issue with the aim of providing that same delightful experience. You also see opportunities to improve the service to our customers as well as ways to automate and streamline.
Simply put: you enable operational excellence towards our Retail & Installed Solutions channels!
The ideal band member is a relationship builder, loves working with data, systems and processes, sees a customer issue as an opportunity to make a difference and has a relentless drive for a great customer experience without losing sight of Sonos’ best interest.
- Channel allocation: leading the allocation process for the different customers in the region(s) you are responsible for
- Order management: ensuring a correct and up-to-date order book through (manual) order entry, EDI & portal order management, order change, order cancellation as well as reporting on order status
- Delivery management: following up on the delivery process by creating delivery orders, arranging booking slots and ensuring timely and accurate delivery
- Customer collaboration: building and maintaining relationships with your customers through regular meetings and applying the knowledge obtained for a better service level to the customer
- Issue to resolution: resolving any discrepancies that can occur in the order, delivery and billing process. Engage with Go To Market, Logistics, Finance and Customer Experience on solutions to the more complex customer issues
- Leading in-region improvement: leading operational improvements in your region that will improve service levels and/or create more efficiency
- Project participation: potential representation of Fulfillment in department or company wide projects
- A sound lover that thrives in a fast paced FUN work environment!
- The ability to function independently (as you will run the the weekly allocation and order process for you own set of customers)
- A relationship builder & maintainer (as you are a key contact for internal and external stakeholders)
- Savviness with systems, numbers & processes (as you will be processing and analyzing different data streams in different systems and turning them into insights)
- The curiosity to learn, challenge and improve (with the aim to create efficiency and/or a better service level to our customers)
- Excellent written communication skills in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus)
- Proven track record in operations (Planning, Fulfillment and/or Logistics)
- Works well in a multi-cultural environment and with multi-functional teams
- Education: HBO level or higher is a plus