- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
Are you passionate about the systems, processes, data, and the external partners that drive supply chains? Excited about how systems can be evolved to support teams and processes to be more productive with increased accuracy? We are taking our supply chain to the next level through innovative approaches to analyzing inefficiencies, identifying synergies, and considering a variety of scenarios to ensure our supply chain can support our growth, company roadmap, and effectively respond to external factors.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the functional teams across the supply chain to identify inefficiencies that result in manual work, evaluate the data currently used in these processes, and finally design and implement automated solutions.
- Investigate different tools and determine how they can be connected to existing systems to ensure robust data flows and provide a holistic view and scalable solution.
- Be the liaison between the Sonos Global Logistics team, the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) partners, internal business functions, and IT to develop effective and efficient Supply Chain data processes and systems.
- Work closely with external partners’ technical teams to understand and integrate our systems with theirs to ensure robust data flows.
- Act as the voice of the partner for internal systems discussions and changes.
- Work in a SQL environment, utilizing Boomi and other ETL tools as well as Business Intelligence (BI) architectures.
Skills You’ll Need
- Relationship-Oriented person; detailed and decisive with an ability to communicate effectively, look ahead and have experience working extensively with cross functional teams.
- Solid understanding of data flows and data processing in a SQL environment.
- Extensive knowledge with SQL for Development, including writing and creating tables, views, procedures in SQL.
- Candidate is well versed in areas of Supply Chain and related data (Supply, Demand, FP&A, Logistics, Product configuration/ BOM).
- Exercise sound code release practices including testing and releasing methodologies.
- ETL experience (Dell Boomi preferred) for automation and integration to and from databases, FTP, EDI, etc for the purpose of migrating data between systems.
- Web API / EDI knowledge for retrieving data from systems and tools.
- An interest in system implementation methodology – including requirements gathering, implementation, and validation.
- A desire to learn new technologies and develop new technologies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to balance business and technical objective in decision-making. Able to make sound business decisions in the absence of perfect or complete data.
Skills Nice to Have
- Experience with Jira, Perforce, Postman a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) Architecture to feed visualizations.
- Anaplan integration and modeling experience knowledge
- Web Development (web interfaces using React (leveraging either Gatsby or Next.js)
- AWS S3 integration experience