- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join the Sonos Global Consumer Marketing team focused on paid media and creative development.
Your focus is to help execute through-the-line brand campaigns and always-on product communications. You will support both the paid media team and full funnel creative development and production. In this role, you will collaborate closely with both the Brand Design team and Marketing Ops team, while reporting into the Senior Director, Global Consumer Marketing.
You will partner closely with cross-functional teams and external partners. Because of your experience, you have the ability to multitask, jumping from detailed production calendars and shoot logistics to budget maintenance and invoice tracking. This role sits in the unique overlap between tactical strategy and creative to service it.
You’ll be asked to
- Manage timelines/project calendars (creative and paid media development)
- Schedule creative meetings (with internal teams and external agencies)
- Consolidate/log creative and paid media plan feedback
Manage budgets and PO requests
Create shared PO/invoice tracking document and templates
Track creative deliverables/localization needs
Manage product requests/shipping for creative shoots
Run weekly team status meetings/summaries
- Team digital librarian & data manager (organize job folders for each quarter and project in shared team folder)
- Learn the SOW, Deal Summary, procurement +legal/contracts workflow and help shepherd documents through the process where applicable
- Coordinate creative toolkit drops + QC assets and delivery
Manage deliverables (and specs) spreadsheets
QC Film assets/deliverables for final delivery
You’ll work closely with
Paid Media Agencies
You have/are (aka qualifications)
- Extremely proficient in: Google Suite of services (sheets/drive/slides, etc), Excel
- Ideal experience (for entry level candidates) would be in any of the following: office management, creative services, service industry, customer service.
- Interested in advertising/digital media/creative production (video & digital)
- Some creative development or paid media experience through specialized education, agencies, brands or start-ups
- Contributed to project management including calendars, budgets and workflow
- Bonus: Some experience in the technology or advertising industry
- Comfortable and thrive in high-paced creative environments
- Both an individual self-starter and collaborative team player
- Familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and online/digital dashboards (Bonus: Adobe)
- Excited to jump in and learn how a billion dollar global advertising organization functions