- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
This is a position with flexibility to work remotely in the United States or EMEA. #LI-Remote
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
The [Senior]Director, Program Management, Customer Experience is responsible for making sure that the Sonos Program Management Office meets overall strategic pillars for Customer Experience organization. The right candidate will have experience leveraging VoC analytical insights to increase NPS, decreasing CES. If you love music, developing strategies, establishing teams and scaling business, we’d like to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Drive a connected strategy, establish effective governance within CXO, and senior program leadership
- Develop data driven strategy capabilities of org, and execution of program’s vision and goals roadmap
- Map out customer journey by persona for different customer segments (consumers, businesses, System Integrators, etc.)
- Own, lead, and architect cross functional processes and measurements
- Create a center of excellence in order to deliver a world class customer experience
- Establish and evolve frameworks and standards for change management that increase change adoption
- Identify business readiness working with cross functional stakeholders (GTM, HW Ops, Product, Engineering, UX)
- Influence growth via increasing Net Promoter Score (NPS) and decreasing Customer Effort.
- Implement PM framework for Governance & Compliance to achieve standardized workflows resulting in consistency and repeatability
- Build predictability into our forecasting model.
- Establish and drive Voice of the Customer (VoC) program to influence product roadmap and cross-functional priorities.
What You’ll Need
Experience establishing a project governance framework to ensure a structured and consistent approach to all initiatives.
Experience establishing best practices for working quickly and flexibly. You will share these principles across the organization to help individual teams improve their own change management abilities.
Knowledge and past experience in developing a playbook for tackling PMO initiatives, including necessary steps such as forming cross-functional working groups and clearly delineating roles and responsibilities.
- Experience creating templated project plans and documentation.
- Strong track record of developing individuals both within your chain of command and cross-functionally.
- See the bigger picture. Projects tied to strategic goals and are funded to create value that needs to be measured through the life of the program. You will drive any necessary changes, prioritization, and decisions to ensure the program is set to realize this value.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration. Understand the business and leverage strong communication, collaboration, and coordination skills to manage large-scale cross-functional efforts.
- Past experience in building and improving Program Management standard methodology.
- Demonstrable ability to drive consistency, scalability, and repeatability for highly effective teams.
- 10+ years of experience in strategy and management or operations in a large, fast paced, multinational organization
- 5+ years hiring and developing managers/senior managers in an operations team or running a Program Management Office (PMO)
- 7+ years of proven track record of Program Management leading large
- Extraordinary cross-functional collaborator; Inventive problem-solver who can lead and influence a variety of partners
- Must have the ability to prosper in a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding, and fluid environment and maintain a can-do demeanor.
- Understanding and experience with waterfall and agile methodologies