- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
B2B Fulfillment Coordinator
Sonos is looking for an exceptional B2B Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Americas Fulfillment Operations team. At Sonos we strive to bring an epic music experience to life and the B2B Fulfillment Coordinator plays a major role in making that happen.
The position requires a critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working across various functional teams to ensure consistency and quality of the customer experience. The B2B Fulfillment Coordinator will provide exceptional service to our B2B partners, ensuring that their orders are placed and delivered to them in a timely manner.
- Manage end to end order fulfillment for channel partners (Best Buy, Amazon, Costco, Audio Visual Solutions Retails, Home Installation partners, etc…)
- Processing Customer PO’s - Intake purchase orders from customers systems, confirm inventory, adjust POs as necessary based on allocation and enter into Sonos internal systems.
- Working with the planning and allocation team to secure proper inventory and allocation.
- Work directly with customers to coordinate forecasts, PO’s, product availability
- Work with 3rd party warehouses to organize labor and resources to pick, pack, and ship products.
- Work directly with 3rd party carriers to schedule pick ups, deliveries, and appointments.
- Support and resolve vendor compliance issues such as shortages and logistics violations.
- Investigate each compliance charge by analyzing proof of delivery, email chains, requested delivery date vs. actual delivery date, logistics carrier communications.
- Dispute charges imposed by partners.
- Follow up directly with partners to investigate and resolve specific compliance charges.
- Ensure all inaccurate charges are reversed in coordination with our accounting team.
- Provide exceptional end to end customer service to our B2B customers over phone and email.
- Resolve any transit related issues customers may be experiencing which include; late deliveries, missing deliveries, short shipments, order cancellations, customer returns, customs issues, etc...
- Interface with the Finance team to solve any finance related issues a customer may be experiencing with their account. These can include; credit limit issues, credit holds, tax issues, freight costs, pricing issues, etc...
- Manage internal systems to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Work with planning and allocation teams to allocate proper inventory levels to our customer facing dealer portal.
- Have an expert level understanding of our e-commerce platforms and being an expert on gauging the impacts of system changes.
- Support inside and outside sales teams.
- Act as point of escalation for account managers when a customer has an issue relating to shipment, scheduling, or delivery of products.
- Work cross functionally with Logistics, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Legal to ensure customer needs are met.
Manage dealer tax certification
- Run a monthly audit to ensure dealers have a valid tax certificate on file and if not, bring them into compliance.
- Process new dealer applications.
- Follow up on requests from customers for dealers whose pricing is outside of our Sonos Unilateral Resale Pricing guidelines.
- Monitor dealers who are in breach of this policy and hold shipments if they do not acquiesce.
- Surface and drive process improvements to find efficiencies in our current work flow.
- Participate in projects to help operationalize new business initiatives that support the customer experience and fulfillment work flows.
- Operating knowledge of ERP and Commerce platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, Great Plains
- You have experience using Excel in a business environment
- 1-2 years experience in supply chain operations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Possesses a customer first approach
- Analytical thinker who can think quick on your feet to solve problems
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills