- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Management
Sonos is on a journey to become the world’s leading sound experience company. Our mission is to inspire listeners everywhere. We do this by creating premium products and experiences that are easy to use, sound great and work together as a system. As Marketing Specialist, APAC you play a key role on our team as we continue to build a strong brand and drive engagement and demand, online and in-stores.
The Marketing Specialist, APAC is responsible for supporting the delivery of Sonos marketing efforts across APAC with a specific focus on ANZ. The role reports into the Head of Marketing, APAC.
You will collaborate closely with local, regional and global teams across brand, product, go to market and media, working seamlessly with the broader APAC marketing team and our agency partners to support the delivery of inspired full-funnel marketing plans, to localise and deliver creative campaign and display assets, to use data and insight to help drive decision making and to develop and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual business reporting as required.
The ideal candidate will be a talented generalist marketer with an eye for detail, have previous experience keeping projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports and meeting notes. The role will have a strong focus on building relationships with the marketing operations team, localisation team, media agency, APAC marketing and GTM teams, as well as global teams as required. The right candidate will be creative, energetic, detail oriented, and driven by a passion for the Sonos brand and an understanding of and affinity for our target consumers, the culture seeker and audio shopper.
Your success will be measured on your ability to support a team, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities efficiently, help build and deliver stand out campaigns that drive demand, and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead regional creative asset requests across multiple integrated online and offline cross-functional brand campaigns, promotions and new product introductions from brief and timeline development to execution
- Support the team with administrative responsibilities such as raising purchase orders, organising seeding stock dispatch and record-keeping and notes of key milestones, workback schedules, helping the team stay focused on delivery dates and deadlines.
- Projects include taking the lead on deliverables/specs regarding various advertising formats such as OOH, print, digital, video/other film formats, social assets, digital native buys with media partners and asset creation for retail needs across the region.
- Work with retail marketing leads to assist with the rollout of visual merchandising displays plus identify creative efficiencies across consumer marketing and retail marketing asset needs; deliver assets to channel partners
- Drive translation projects across consumer marketing, retail marketing and dealer comms for the ANZ (and as needed APAC team) from brief through execution.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- At all times be a shining example of the Sonos behaviours: ownership, transparency, respect and collaboration
- Understand the requirements working for and building a premium global brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in project management
- Strategic, optimistic, self-starter, innovative, collaborative with an eye for detail
- 4+ years of experience working with like-minded brand(s) in a consumer brand environment, ideally in consumer electronics, technology or consumer lifestyle marketing.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on marketing, communications, commerce and/or advertising
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and creative requests in a fast paced, matrix environment to deliver on deadline and on budget