- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Sonos is looking for an energetic Account Manager to support our growth strategy.
You will be responsible for driving business, deepening relationships, working on process optimization and optimizing the Sonos brand experience in our partner channels. You will have full responsibility for your channel - for both sales and brand building. There is a need for alignment between the regional field sales team and the functional team to accelerate activities in the region and the stores. You will partner closely with the entire Key Account Management Team to execute the overall sales channel activities and the common channel strategy. You will also work on dedicated sales programs which will help the organization move forward. The main objective is to bring Sonos’ retail partner to the next level in terms of business development (performance and relationship), aligned business planning, process optimization, distribution and e-Commerce and in-store experience.
What You’ll Do
- Form long term and trusting partnerships with partners (at all levels)
- Deliver the targeted sales growth in the assigned accounts.
- You are the local brand ambassador in all account activities, telling our story aligned with our strategy. Ensure best-in-class online and offline experience.
- Improve retail partner efficiencies, create and align business plans, assess training needs and develop the right tools.
- Plan, align, execute and monitor spend management.
- Flawlessly execute Sonos programs.
What You’ll Need
- Deep understanding and a minimum 3+years’ experience in sales and/or marketing for a premium/lifestyle brand.
- Experience in negotiating program terms and onboarding new partners.
- A confident and dynamic personality that builds trust and puts the customer first.
- Well organized in being able to manage multiple accounts in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Understanding of performance metrics such as revenue, gross margin, break even, promotional lifts and how these metrics affect our baseline business and company profitability.
- A strong team player with a clear understanding of the big picture and being able to quickly connect with colleagues. Motivated to deliver team results, not individual wins.
- Advanced knowledge of key internal productivity tools such as G Suite or MS Office. Additional experience with Salesforce, Confluence, Micro Strategy is a plus.
- Data driven, analytical mindset and attitude. An eye for detail and a desire to continuously improve.
- Independent self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- Behaviors to work in diverse and international teams: Transparency, Ownership, Collaboration, Respect
- Exceptional communicator- both written & verbal