- Hilversum, NL
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realise our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
The Demand Planner is responsible for the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Governance for specific accounts and or countries within the EMEA region. The Demand Planner is also the main point of contact for our internal & external stakeholders including the Go To Market (GTM) account sales managers, Finance (FP&A) counterparts, the regional allocations manager and account fulfillment coordinators.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Own the Local Channel Forecast Process from creation to execution.
- Reliably run a CPFR Process with our key Partners as input into the Forecasting Process
- Prepare and submit monthly and weekly demand forecasts based on channel partner, local sales insights & Sonos driven activities with a focus on Sell In, Sell Thru and Revenue.
- Monitor, adjust and allocate (local) supplies to improve On Shelf Availability and Channel Inventory Metrics.
- Responsible for Operational KPI’s along with corrective action plans with a focus on Sell in and Sell Thru analytics
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure a smooth and efficient execution of regional to local projects and programs
- Must establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with Sales, Marketing and Finance counterparts.
- You interact closely with Sales Leadership & Finance along with the planning team to prepare monthly demand & revenue forecasts and Monthly Business Review (MBR) Performance Decks.
- You are confident in navigating multi region and multi cultural nuances.
Some of the things you’ll need to be a success:
- 1+ years of Planning experience (demand or supply) in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry or equivalent industry experience or relevant Internships/Coursework
- BA degree in the field of Supply Chain, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- Demand or Supply Planning experience is a plus but not required
- Strong business acumen, and proven ability to act as trusted advisor to business partners including cross functional Senior Leadership.
- Articulate and able to navigate relationships with people at all levels of an organisation
- Strong communication skills, coupled with the ability
- Analytical skill set with attention to detail.
- Curious lateral thinker able to see and understand the big picture while willing and able to deep dive to understand trends to formulate insights.
- Understanding of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP process and governance.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
This is a complex role for a real go-getter and someone who wants to grow their demand planning career with Sonos. A full detailed job description will be available to shortlisted candidates. Apply Below and come join the Sonos Band.