- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Software Engineering
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
An epic first experience is what makes people realize what Sonos is all about, and you’re just the one to build it. Come help us enhance our current platform and build our next generation of platforms for the Sonos retail experience. You’ll have a direct impact on the business, advancing a major component of our core strategy.
What You’ll Do
- We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to
- Develop and implement testing processes, automation tools and DevOps practices for all products and systems related to Sonos retail experience.
- You will conduct requirement analysis, define and design test strategy, and develop a test environment for simulation of real-time scenarios to guarantee software with high quality.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team contributor, be eager to learn, and find great satisfaction in pursuing excellence as a software professional.
- In this role, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected.
What You’ll Need
- BS in Computer Science Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a front-end, back-end or server side automation and testing role
- Experience with: GitHub, Jira, CI/CD, Jenkins, Linux/Unix
Experience with Agile development methodologies
Demonstrated proficiency writing code for automation with one or more of the following: Python, Pytest, Node, Perl, Shell, Java