- Washington, DC
- California, US
- Massachusetts, US
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Software Engineering
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do to the best work of their lives.
Sonos is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our Enterprise Integrations team. The team is responsible for implementing, enhancing, and operating key business systems as well as integrating those systems with external parties. You will be working with a full-stack of technologies with a focus on back-office systems, integration platforms, and APIs.
An ideal candidate will have a solid computer science foundation, an effective combination of business acumen and technical skills, and a passion for learning. They understand the nature of critical business applications, the capabilities of those systems, and what they provide to a holistic back-office ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and develop enterprise system integrations, APIs, and custom applications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support).
- Work with analysts to translate complex business specs into technical specs.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams.
- Drive your work forward and exercise your strong technical aptitude to influence positive change and innovation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior enterprise integrations development role.
- Strong development skills in a modern object-oriented language like Java or C#.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate across the enterprise and with partners globally.
- Experience building integrations for ERP, CRM, and eCommerce platforms.
- Experience leveraging an integration platform such as Dell Boomi.
- Experience developing event-driven integrations and using message broker service such as Solace PubSub.
- Experience developing microservices.
- Experience working with relational databases and writing complex SQL procedures.